PISTON PUMP FOR LIQUID FORMULATIONS.
Built for comfort. Built for convenience. Built to last. SOLO’s ergonomic design contours to your back for greater comfort. With a proven piston pump, you will be reliably equipped for applying spray liquid or insecticides in your garden. A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance.
The SOLO® 425, with a connecting rod-actuated piston pump, can produce a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi and is capable of performing virtually every spraying task. Easily and effectively handles liquid disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection.
- Designed with professional features throughout.
- High-performance piston pump for increased pressure capabilities of up to 90 psi.
- Extra large carrying handle with wand retainer for easy portability and storage.
- Standard shoulder straps and waist belt for user comfort.
- Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
- Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
- 20″ Unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
- Viton® seals in key locations ensure long service and durability.
- Standard fixed for Right or Left operation.
- 48″ nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
- Upgraded four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: durable, professional grade, brass adjustable nozzle; fan spray; hollow cone; and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.
There are no reviews yet.