PROFESSIONAL GRADE. TRIPLE TEST INSPECTED. MADE IN THE USA.
Rugged SOLO backpack sprayers are flexible and ergonomically designed for virtually any spraying task both large and small.
BLEACH RESISTANT DIAPHRAGM PUMP FOR WETTABLE POWDER, LIQUID FORMULATIONS AND BLEACH SOLUTIONS.
Built for comfort. Built for convenience. Built to last. SOLO’s ergonomic design contours to your back for greater comfort. A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance. The large filling aperture for convenient filling of the tank and smooth-running pump make spraying pleasant work.
The SOLO 475-PROF sprayers are highly professional tools within the backpack category of sprayers. In addition to the 101 series backpacks, key features include a comfortable, fully adjustable, deluxe shoulder saver harness for extended spraying periods; a pressure regulator with four pressure settings; a durable, chemical resistant stainless steel wand; and highly resistant Viton seals throughout for applying aggressive chemicals.
475-PROF sprayers are capable of producing up to 60 psi, with its rugged connecting-rod-actuated diaphragm pump. The diaphragm is made of top quality material for its resistance to harsh chemicals and its long life expectancy.
Easily and effectively handles disinfectants, bleach solutions, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection.
- Designed with professional features throughout.
- High-performance diaphragm pump for use with wettable powders, liquid and bleach solutions. Passes small abrasive particles without damage to the pump assembly. Produces pressure of up to 60 psi.
- Adjustable pressure regulator with four positions: 15, 30, 45, 60 psi.
- Extra large carrying handle with wand retainer for easy portability and storage.
- Deluxe shoulder saver harness for user comfort.
- Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
- Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
- 21″ stainless steel wand for excellent reach.
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
- Viton® seals throughout ensure long service and durability.
- Fold-away handle with wand retainers for easy storage and transport
- 48″ nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
- Five-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: durable, professional grade, brass adjustable nozzle; plastic adjustable; fan spray; hollow cone; and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet compatible.