Your cart is currently empty!
Banjo EVX 1″ Poly Manifold Side Load Bolted Stainless Ball Electric Ball Valve – MEVX100SL
Call For Price
Free Shipping Eligible Floyd, IA
The Banjo EVX 1″ Poly Manifold Side Load Bolted Stainless Ball Electric Ball Valve offers the latest advancements in electric actuator technology & valve design engineered with Banjo Reliability.
EVX offers the latest diagnostic options to measure and report voltage, temperature, and cycle count to warn of concerns before they become problems.
LED provides valve performance feedback indicating blue for power and yellow for a fuse blown condition. With the optional open/close verify, the LED indicates green and red, respectively. As an additional option, the EVX reports temperature, voltage, and cycle count.
Setting the new standard for electric valve toughness, EVX passes 52 separate durability torture tests including mechanical shock vibration, extreme temperature, rain/shine, operating pressure, and rigorous longevity tests.
EVX 2″ full port and 3″ models are over 35% smaller than the average competitive valve. The 1-1/2″ and 2″ full port and 3″ models are also substantially lighter than the average competitive valves.
- Proprietary polypropylene formulation ensures durability and enables injection molding to precision tolerances
- Welded construction supports sleek, compact, valve design while eliminating a leak point
- Bottom-located threaded inserts provide versatile mounting solution
- Hollow stainless steel ball lessens weight and maintains valve performance
- Female NPT and manifold flange connections offer plumbing options
- Modular design facilitates easy actuator and valve replacement
- Attachable handle affords fail safe manual operation
- Optional handle available for conversion to manual valve
EVX Electronic Actuator Options:
- Up to 35% smaller
- Diagnostics options include cycle counts, voltage, and temperature
- 12v DC standard – 24v available
- IP68 waterproof
- -20 – 150F (-29 – 65C) operating
- -67 – 331F (-55 – 105C) storage
- Actuator rated to 500,000 cycles
- 100G’s shock rating
- Direct Control
- White Wire Control
- 2 & 4 Wire Control
- Open/Close Verify
- Cycle Counter
- Power, Fuse, OPEN/Close Verify LED
Temperature & Voltage Feedback
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 8 in|
|End Plate Type||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.