Stainless Steel Gutter Bird Spike are recommended to deter pigeons, seagulls or larger birds from landing on gutter ledges and nesting in gutters. There is no need for separate clips or hardware. The attached thumb screw makes for easy installation. Gutter spikes are made of stainless steel pins, manufactured into a UV protected polycarbonate base. There are three “c” clamps along the base of each spike section. Each bird spike strip comes pre-assembled in two-foot sections and is easy to install.
Gutter Bird Spike Features and Benefits
- Prevent pigeons, seagulls or larger birds from landing on gutter ledges
- Prevents birds from nesting in gutters
- For use on gutters up to ¾ inch
- Easy to install –no need for separate clips or hardware
- Weatherproof, UV protected
- Humane bird control solution – will not harm birds
- Will not cut or injure installer!
- Pre-assembled two foot sections significantly reduces installation time
- Manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc.
- 10-year guarantee against manufacturer defects and defects caused by U.V. breakdown
The first step prior to installing bird spikes is to clean and dry gutter areas. As birds carry over 60 transmittable diseases, it is important to use extreme care and proper personal protection equipment when removing nesting materials and bird debris. Visit Bird Control Safety for additional information on how to safely clean up bird droppings prior to installation.
There is no need for separate clips or hardware. There are three “c” clamps along the base of each spike section. Simply attach bird spike to ledge and tighten thumb screw.
There are no reviews yet.