Your cart is currently empty!
KSi Dry Additive Feeder – KSIDAF
Call For Price
Free Shipping Ineligible Floyd, IA
The industry continues to introduce more and more new dry additive products, from traditional talc and graphite combinations to today’s high-tech flowability agents and supplemental micronutrients.
- Stand-alone cart design compatible with all treater brands
– Micro-adjustable from 36″-60″
– 360-degree caster wheels
- Stainless steel chamber
– Steel piping
– Plastic auger flighting around hex shaft core
– 6′, 8′ and 10′ lengths available
- Inserts into inlet or discharge end
– installation and fit-up kits included for KSi Applicator
- 3.5 square feet capacity hopper with lid
- 120V, Single-Phase power required
- Variable flow range
- KSi AutoTreat integration or stand-alone operation (tied into seed wheel sensor w/ on/off timer)
- Start-up and training services available, if desired.
The KSi Dry Additive Feeder can also be used for other dry additives such as post-treater talc/graphite application.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.