KSi Hoppers are built to last. Designed to scale and hold seed in stand-alone setups or bulk systems, KSi hoppers are engineered to precise specifications and NTEP-Certified. Hoppers come in multiple sizes and feature powder-coated construction and details, such as ladders, forklift pockets, and certification weight hooks.
- Hopper sizes from 65 to 375 units
- NTEP-Certified design; Powder-coated paint
- Single batching operations (65- to 375-unit batch hoppers) or multiple hopper scaling/batching options (KSi MultiFlow system)
- Optional accessories ? seed ladders, forklift pockets, air gates/chain gates, certification weight hooks, leg extensions, safety ladders, …
- Staging hoppers for post-treating staging and drying ? 65? to 375-unit hoppers with air & vibration options
- Accommodate staged or stacked seed treatment system layouts
- Sidewall extensions allow for easy capacity expansion of 150-unit base hopper