The LA-LST can be used for batch and continuous flow separation and is very well suited for preparation of a large variety of seed types.
- Inlet with capacity shutter and vibrator feeder with start/stop and potentiometer.
- Aspiration system with pre-aspiration and final aspiration connected to an air recirculation system.
- Screen section consisting of one sieveboat with 1 short scalping screen and 2 long grading/sand screen layers; the 2 long screen layers with rubber ball cleaning.
- Built-on indented cylinder unit with rotating exchangeable mantle with speed regulation.
- Inner trough, which is manually adjustable from the outside, with vibrator tray.
- Outlet from the cylinder for long fraction and outlet for short fraction.
- 5 collecting drawers for prime product and removed product.
- Variable drive of sieveboat with frequency converter.
The machine is of steel construction with sieveboat of laminated wood.
- Rotary valve for aspiration chamber; incl. motor
- One long pre – screen and two long grading screens (0.4 m 2 )
- Outlet pipe s for transport of product to floor level
- Extension for inlet
- De-awner LA – P built onto the inlet
- Loose vibrator feed hopper for indented cylinder (when used separately)
- Autotransformer for 110 V, 60 Hz