The LA-LSU can be used for batch and continuous flow separation and is very well suited for cleaning of a large variety of seed types.
- Inlet with capacity shutter and vibrator feeder with start/stop and potentiometer.
- Aspiration system with pre-aspiration and final aspiration connected to an air recirculation system.
- Screen section consisting of two sieveboats with 2 screen layers in the upper boat, 1 return screen layer, and 2 screen layers in the lower boat; with several screen diagram possibilities.
- All screen segments with rubber ball cleaning.
- Extended outlet trays and plastic sleeves for transport of product to floor level
- Inspection windows.
- Variable drive of sieveboat with frequency converter.
The machine is of steel construction with sieveboats of laminated wood.
- Rotary valve for aspiration chamber; incl. 6 kW motor
- Extension for inlet (25 l)
- De-awner LA-P built onto the inlet
- Autotransformer for 110V, 60 Hz
There are no reviews yet.