The de-awner can be used where heavy de-awning is required but also for products where only a light deawning is needed as the degree of de-awning depends on the length of time the material stays in the housing.
De-awning takes place when the kernels rub against each other being influenced by the movement of the rotor; secondly when the kernels touch the beaters.
- Housing with rotating shaft with steel beaters.
- Manually adjustable inclination of housing.
- Manually adjustable spring-loaded outlet valve for regulation of the de-awning degree.
- Collecting drawer for processed product.
- Motor with built-in frequency converter.
The machine is of steel construction.
- Autotransformer for 110 V, 60 Hz