Your cart is currently empty!
Westrup Small-Scale Indented Cylinder – LA-T
Free Shipping Eligible Floyd, IA
The LA-T small-scale indented cylinder is designed for continuous flow or batch separation where kernels with different lengths, but otherwise similar dimensions, can be separated from each other.
For separation of short or broken kernels from long kernels.
- Inlet with capacity shutter and vibrator feeder with start/stop and potentiometer.
- Rotating exchangeable mantle with speed regulation.
- Inner trough, which is manually adjustable from the outside, with vibrator tray.
- Outlet for long fraction and outlet for short fraction.
- Collecting drawers for prime product and removed product.
- Drive motor with frequency converter.
- Motor for vibrator feeder.
The machine is of steel construction.
- Extension for inlet (25 l)
- Outlet pipes for transport of product to floor level
- Autotransformer for 110 V, 60 Hz
- Two cylinders built together in construction one over one ; incl. pipe connections
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.