Your cart is currently empty!
Meridian Seed Express 840 – SEEDEXPRESS840
Call For Price
Free Shipping Ineligible Floyd, IA
The newly redesigned Seed Express large capacity tender delivers 840 cubic feet of seed, fertilizer and grain to your seeder.
The newly redesigned Seed Express large capacity tender delivers 840 cubic feet of seed, fertilizer and grain to your seeder. With four compartments on the 840, these large tenders can be used to transport multiple commodities and fertilizers at the same time. Because of their large capacity, these tenders can also be used as grain carts. The conveyor system offers several unique capabilities including auto features, conveyor synchronization, industry leading discharge heights and reach, and a patented cleated belt for high capacity. OPTIONS: front fenders manufactured with aluminum for a sturdy, long lasting design, aluminum mag wheels, fertilizer package includes stainless steel conveyors, scale packages and communication module. Air ride sensors – provides basic weight information.
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Meridian?s control module is a fully functional user friendly touch screen that provides an easy to follow screen
- Use the screen to operate all features of the tender, from unrolling the tarp, starting the engine, moving the conveyor, controlling conveyor speeds and picking gates
- Deutsch connectors are used to protect electronics and the entire wiring harness is wrapped in a protective braided cover
- Five function wireless remote control
- Power pack gas tank and hydraulic tanks are mounted low for easy filling and access
- The Honda engine can be started remotely including cold engine starts
- There is minimal oil system head pressure at start-up
- The engine stars much quicker because there is only minimal hydraulic load at start-up. This saves on battery life
- Improved Efficiency – The system runs cool with an oil reservoir of only two gallons, which improves performance, even on hot days
- Hoses, lines and fittings – Connection leaks are prevented by using a new hardline-to-hose connection technique
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.