The machine excels at malting barley cleaning and sizing, pre-cleaning, market grade cleaning, and food grade cleaning.
- Inlet section (model A2) with feed roll with fixed speed and gate with counterweight.
- Aspiration section (model C2) with preaspiration chamber and final aspiration chamber; both chambers with integrated screw.
- Adjustable false air valve and remote control unit. Screen section (model E1) consisting of two sieveboats working in parallel with 50% product distribution to each sieveboat.
- Each sieveboat with 4 screen layers with fixed inclination of 8o/11o.
- All screen segments with rubber ball cleaning.
- Integrated outlets for removed product.
- Final aspiration channel (model D10) with fixed depth and inspection window.
- Prime product outlet placed under the machine for the entire width of the sieveboat.
- Fixed drive and motors.
The machine is of steel construction with sieveboats of laminated wood.
- Inlet section with f eed roll with gate with spring ; with gear variator; with servomotor for gate regulation
- Final aspiration channel with built – in illumination
- Screen section enclosed with doors
- Several possibilities for screen inclination
- Quick change and/or interlock screens
- Variable drive with frequency converter
- Adaptive aspiration control system (AAC)
- Intelligent screen management system (ISM) (SP – 1000/ – 1250/ – 1500/ – 1750)
- Fan with motor
For other variants of the SP modular cleaner to suit your specific requirements, ask one of our specialists